Siemens Simcenter FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software that creates finite element analysis models of complex engineering products and systems and displays solution results. Siemens FEMAP can almost model components, assemblies and systems and determine the behavioral response for the environment. in brief FEMAP simulation capabilities, you can predict, improve and ensure product performance, reduce time-consuming and costly physical prototyping, evaluate different designs and materials, and optimize your designs. Reduce the production and use of materials.
Also Check: Statgraphics Centurion Latest Premium Software
Features of Siemens Simcenter FEMAP software:
- Access geometric data from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro/Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- The ability to create geometric shapes and modify functions, so you can make the necessary model changes in modeling to create finite element models.
- The complete finite element model with basic data is displayed by FEMAP, which allows you to view, place and change the nature directly.
- Grouping, layering and visualization tools help you in model management when creating and running finite element models.
- Data surfaces that allow you to create complex loading conditions based on previous analysis output for multi-physics applications.
- In addition to element and solid shell models, FEMAP supports beam modeling.
Following Operating System are:
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.x and Windows 8.x Pro 64-bit
Windows 10.x 64 Bit
Disk Space: 1GB
Installation Guide for Siemens Simcenter FEMAP
In this case, the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Siemens Simcenter FEMAP 2301.0 with NX Nastran x64 Multilingual