Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24
Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to work and study in China.
Applications are invited for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24. Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students have been announced by the (SGS) program at East China Normal University. For bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree program in Shanghai, China, any students from any countries are eligible to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023–24. The whole tuition, housing, monthly stipends, and health insurance will all be covered by the East China Normal University scholarships for 2023–2024.
The fully funded SGS scholarships program is a prestigious opportunity for international students to increase the academic knowledge and to develop the professional abilities during their study period in China, a most developed and economically rich country. Through the Chinese Government Scholarships, the students avail the tendency to interact with students of different cultures, religions, nations and economics under the supervision of top-level senior supervisors. The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) is a fully funded scholarship program including all expenses of study in China.
About East China Normal University:
East China Normal University (ECNU) is public research university in Shanghai, China. It was founded in 1951 in the result of merging of the Great China University and Kwang Hua University and originated from the St. John’s College founded in 1879. ECNU has been ranked at the top two or three among the Chinese universities in Education and Training according to the QS World University Rankings by Subjects. It was ranked at 37th globally in the Times Higher Education Rankings by Subject “Education” in 2021. There are approximately 32000 students are pursuing their degrees at East China Normal University (ECNU).
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24 Description:
- University: East China Normal University
- Course level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degrees
- Scholarship country: China
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Duration: For Undergraduate Program 4 to 5 years, for Master’s Programs 2 to 3 years and for Doctoral Programs 3 to 4 years
- Deadline Date: 10 May 2023
Award Benefits For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
University of Pecs Scholarships 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship program. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
#1 Full Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Free Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Accommodation
- A Stipend for Doctoral program is CNY 3500,
- For Graduate program is CNY 3000 and
- For Undergraduate program is CNY 2500
#2 Partial Scholarship:
- Exemption from Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
Available Study Fields for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
Under mentioned disciplines have been offered in University of Pecs Scholarships 2023.
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teaching Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- International Chinese Studies
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
Eligibility Criteria For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a good health.
- The students applying for pre-college program must hold a high school diploma and under the age of 23 years old.
- The students applying for a Bachelor’s degree program must hold a high school diploma and must not be more than 25 years old.
- The applicants applying for a Master’s degree program must have a Bachelor’s degree and the age limit is 35 years.
- The applicant students applying for a PhD degree program must hold a Master’s degree and under the age of 40 years.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
- Completed online application form
- Research proposal
- Copy of Passport
- Physical Examination Form
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Personal statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- No Criminal Certificate
The deadline date to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24 is 10 May 2023.
Apply Procedure for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24.
- The eligible students have to submit their applications online through the official website of the university.
- The applicant students have to complete an online application to apply for this program. http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/
- The institutional code of ECNU is 10269.
- The SGS form should be completed with all respects and must be included all the required documents.
- Download the form after completion.
- Application should not be sent by email or fax.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health. Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23. Applicants for the bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
Applicant can log onto http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/c.asp?action=AS_SS_Entry (Study in Shanghai website), which provides information on universities, courses, application periods and procedures. Applicant can apply for the scholarship on the website. Application period is generally from February to April.