DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24 Fully Funded aims to train individuals who are coming from newly industrialized countries and are highly motivated to progress in their field of study. The German Government Scholarship 2023-24 is available for Masters, MBA, LLM, PhD programs. DAAD is one of the top scholarship programs for international students in the world.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship affords two years master’s diploma software scholarships and few scholarships for doctoral diploma programs. All candidates will be capable to make new friends, analyze about a new language, ride new culture, and make growth in their profession ahead.
This DAAD scholarship 2023-24 is a full scholarship software in Germany. The scholarship will cowl tutorial expenses, month-to-month stipend, fitness and accident insurance, tour allowance, lodging allowance for the household members, and month-to-month hire subsidy. It is the fantastic possibility for worldwide college students to learn about in pinnacle universities in Germany on scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration of Program:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24:
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24 cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. It includes:
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Academic expenses will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- Accommodation allowance will be for the family members will be covered
- A monthly rent subsidy will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a 4 years bachelor’s degree or equivalent if applying for a master’s degree program.
- An international student residing in Germany for more than 15 years is not eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a master’s degree or equivalent if applying for a doctoral degree program.
- A candidate must have 2 years of professional experience.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24?
- All interested candidates must apply directly to the scholarship via the official website.
- Click on the Application Procedure on the official website for the complete application process.
- A candidate doesn’t have to apply directly to the university.
- A candidate has to apply for one post-graduate program. ( maximum for 3 courses)
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
A candidate has to apply along with the following documents;
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
Application Deadline For DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
- DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24, application deadline depends on the program that is selected to study. For all deadline.