Description of CSI SAFE:
CSI SAFE Post-Tensioning software is a complete tool for concrete floor and foundation design and has the ability to perform various parts of the engineering design process, from the initial design to displaying the full details of the model. Also, this program has complete tools to analyze the design and how to fix the defects and make optimizations on it. We Are Providing FREE PREMIUM version of CSI SAFE.
Features of CSI SAFE software:
- Single and easy user interface with all design and modeling facilities, analysis and reporting in an integrated manner
- Foundation and slab design according to the latest global standards
- Advanced design analysis with complete tools
- The possibility of outputting the model as an Excel and Access spreadsheet
- The ability to determine the type of soil with the support of all types of soil
- The possibility of modeling walls and ramps inside the model
- Modeling all types of columns such as T-shaped, L-shaped, circular, etc.
- 2D and 3D display of the model in color and with full details.
- Compatible with BIM (Abbreviation of Building Information Modeling).
- Complete integration and coordination with other CSI products and AutoCAD software.
Tips of the CSI SAFE program :
- The license of this software is offered in two levels, the license produced by Keygen or License Generator is the most complete level, i.e., Post Tensioning.
- Some antiviruses may mistakenly recognize the Keygen file as a virus, if the file is completely clean, and so-called False Positive occurs.
Required system for CSI SAFE:
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
- With a 64-bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
- Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
- Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
- The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
- Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
- 6GB to install the software
- (Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible – DirectX SDK Aug 2009 – Build 9.27.1734.0
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
About FREE PREMIUM:
CSI SAFE Post-Tensioning Latest Version FREE PREMIUM (Win-Mac).
We are providing the Best and latest Free PREMIUM Version of CSI SAFE.
With Complete instructions of Installing CSI SAFE Post-Tensioning Latest Version FREE PREMIUM.
Version 220.127.116.115 x64
CSI SAFE Post-Tensioning is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File(s) password: www.downloadly.ir