Applications are invited for the University of South Australia Research Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply for the University of South Australia Research Scholarships is Different for Every Scholarship. All international students are eligible for the Australian Government’s Fully Funded Scholarship. International Students will get a total of 300 Scholarships every year for Full-Time Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programmes. At the University of South Australia, you can pursue a Ph.D. or a Master by Research (MPhil). Nearly all Academic Majors and Fields are Available for Australian Government Scholarship. The maximum length of the scholarship will be three years.
For international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees, the University of South Australia Scholarships 2023–2024 provide tuition assistance. The tuition is covered by International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) for the entire duration of the research program.
About the University of South Australia
In the Australian state of South Australia, there is a public research institution called the Institution of South Australia (UniSA). With almost 32,000 students, it is the largest university in South Australia and a founding member of the Australian Technology Network. The Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking and Times Higher Education both place UniSA in the top 50 under 50 universities in the world.
Table of contents
University of South Australia Research Scholarships Details
- University: University of South Australia
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Australia
- Last Date: Vary with Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Living Allowance ($420 for Master, $840 for Doctoral)
- Thesis Allowance
- Sick Leave (Paid Leave)
- Recreation Leave
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Aboriginal Studies
- Cyber security
- Education anti Teaching
- Financial Planning
- Information Technology
- Safety Management
- Tourism and Event Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Data Science
- Health Science
- International MBA
- Medical Sonography
- Social Work
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Environmental Science
- Human Resource Management
- Nursing and midwifery
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Visual Effects
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Construction Management
- Film and TV
- Information Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Scholarship recipients often need to have first-class honors or the equivalent.
- A recipient of a grant must be enrolled at the University of South Australia full-time as a candidate for a Master by Research or Ph.D.
The last date to apply for the University of South Australia Research Scholarships is Different for Every Scholarship. So, visit the official website for the application deadline for every scholarship. Most opened throughout the Year.
How To Apply?
- Australia Scholarships The University of South Australia Research Scholarships 2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the University of South Australia Research Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be a full-time student enrolled in a research degree at UniSA.
Have a high academic record.
Demonstrate research potential.
Be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or an international student with a valid visa.
A research proposal.
Two letters of reference.
A statement of purpose.
The funding amount varies depending on the type of scholarship you are awarded. However, most scholarships provide full tuition fees and a living allowance.
Financial support to help you cover the cost of your research degree.
The opportunity to work with leading researchers in your field.
The chance to network with other students and researchers from around the world.
The opportunity to publish your research in top journals.
The last date to apply for this Scholarship is Different for Every Scholarship. So, visit the official website for the application deadline for every scholarship. Most opened throughout the Year.