Applications are invited for the University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Students from all countries can apply for the University of British Columbia Scholarships to pursue Bachelor’s, master’s degree Programs and PhD as well as Diplomas. The MBA scholarships in Canada are available to help foreign students who are interested in qualifying for MBA scholarships abroad. No Application Fee will be asked from students.
They provide MBA scholarships in Canada for international students in 2023 by taking a comprehensive approach to the merit that each bright individual brings to the programme. They assess worth by carefully examining a variety of factors, such as academic credentials, work history, application essays, and the outcomes of interviews. Don’t pass up the opportunity to study MBA on scholarship in Canada. Complete descriptions are in the lines that follow.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is home to the of British Columbia faculty. The University of British Columbia Canada has consistently been recognized among the top 100 business schools by publications including the Financial Times and the Economist. To promote and educate responsible leaders in British Columbia and around the world, they strive for excellence in research and education.
University of British Columbia Scholarships Description:
Scholarship Country: Canada
Host Institute: University of British Columbia
Course Level: BS, MS, PhD, and Diploma
Financial Coverage: $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 18 August 2023
Types of Scholarships:
The University of British Columbia Scholarships has different types of Scholarships available for sessions 2023-24. Details are below:
- UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded in the range of $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD.
- Early Entrance Scholarship
- The total amount of the Scholarship is $4,000 USD.
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- In the Range of $2,500 USD – $10,000 USD
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Amount in the range of $2,500 USD – $10,000 USD
- International Talent Scholarships
- In Range of $2,500 USD – $10,000 USD
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- An amount of $2,500 USD – $10,000 USD
Study Fields Available at University of British Columbia:
All the Business Programs are available for sessions 2023-24. Details are given below:
The following is an appendix listing the requirements for University of British Columbia’s international student scholarships offered in Canada:
- students from various countries
- Applicants that demonstrate a particularly extraordinary blend of skill, drive, and academic accomplishment may be taken into consideration for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show official TOEFL (programme code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test results must be obtained by UBC directly from the testing organisation.
The following documents must be submitted by applicants in order to be considered for University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023–24:
- college official transcripts in sealed envelopes (Add official English translations if the home university does not provide transcripts in English.)
- initial diplomas in a sealed packet from the university
- Entrance requirements include a bachelor’s degree with a B average or an accepted equivalent from an approved college.
For international citizens, the deadline to apply online for the University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023 and 2024 is August 18, 2023.
Scholarships offered by the University of British Columbia:
The entire application process is done online. By carefully reading the following instructions and organizing the supporting materials to be supplied throughout the application process, students should be able to register online. Application deadlines for students must be met.
Frequently Asked Questions:
UBC’s admission process is competitive and comparative. Keep in mind that your application will be evaluated against all of the others we have received this year for the same degree. On this page: Admission requirements.
To be eligible for admission to UBC, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 80%. This means that if you want to study at UBC, you need to make sure that your grades are good enough to meet this standard. University is a big investment, both financially and in terms of time commitment.