Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships 2024
Fully Funded Scholarships For International Student to work and study in France.
Applications are invited for the Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships 20243. The EUR M&CS is a five-year, top-notch international training program. The three local master’s programs in mathematics, computer science, engineering, and innovation in images and networks are also referenced. It is based on the Galilee Doctoral School. The Université Sorbonne Paris Nord LAGA mathematics lab, LIPN computer science lab, and L2TI lab, which specializes in analyzing and processing visual information and networks, all actively participate in this Program. So, those chosen for the M&CS Graduate school scholarships will be able to pursue graduate-level studies inside the Galilee Institute at the Sorbonne Paris Nord University at the Master 1 and/or Master 2 level or at the doctoral level.
Table of contents
About Université Sorbonne Paris Nord
The French teaching and research institution Université Sorbonne Paris Nord was established in 1971 and is situated in the region north of Paris. The university’s five campuses are dispersed over the Seine-Saint-Denis and Val d’Oise departments. In all disciplines of human sciences and societies, law, health, medicine, and human biology, literature, political and social sciences, languages, communication sciences, economics and management, etc., it welcomes more than 25,000 students for starting or continuing education. Don’t forget to look at the list of the greatest scholarships available to international students in France.
Details about Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships
Host Institution: Université Sorbonne Paris Nord in France.
Fields of study: EUR disciplines.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
Duration: Normal duration of the candidate’s program.
Target group: Open to all nationalities.
All Sorbonne Paris Nord University enrollees pay the same registration costs (a total of €243 per year + €91 for student life membership). A three-year doctoral contract will provide funding for PhD students working in a EUR lab. The top masters candidates will get a scholarship that offers the following advantages:
- For M1 students over a 12-month period and for M2 students over a 10-month period, there is a scholarship worth €600 per month.
- Ile de France students from other regions will receive an extra allowance of 400 euros per month (a total of 1000 euros per month). Moreover, applicants will gain from a One travel allowance for a foreign mission (in M2)
- Mentoring program: a single individual across the entire curriculum
- customized instruction
- interactions with industrial Promoting global academic collaborations through gatherings and events
- One round-trip flight every year from Paris to the house (foreign students only)
- a housing complex (CROUS – foreign students only).
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program in Europe if they apply for a master’s program with a bachelor’s degree or be able to graduate prior to the start of the program, or apply for a PhD program with a master’s degree.
Candidates must also be ready to complete the EUR course requirements:
- choose math, computer science, visual computing, and network as both a major and a minor
- 60% of classes must be in the major, and 40% must be in the minor when choosing master’s-level coursework, including internships.
- engaging in and taking part in M&CS activities
- serving overseas on at least one occasion (M2).
How to Apply for Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for this Scholarship program should follow the instructions below to submit their applications.
Application Deadline for Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships
The application deadline is May 2024. For more details on the Université Sorbonne Paris Nord Scholarships, please visit the official page.
Frequently Asked Question
Université Sorbonne Paris Nord is a French university located in the northern suburbs of Paris. It was created in 2019 through the merger of the University of Paris 13 and other institutions.
Université Sorbonne Paris Nord offers a variety of scholarships for international students, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, and scholarships for specific fields of study.
Eligibility requirements for scholarships at Université Sorbonne Paris Nord vary depending on the specific scholarship. Generally, international students who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a degree program at the university are eligible to apply for scholarships.