Applications are opened to apply for the The Gates International Scholarships Program 2022 in United States. International Students are eligible to apply for Bill Gates Bill Gates Scholarships in USA. Students those who want to undertake their Bachelors Degree from USA on Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. Students can avail this scholarship in any College/University in US by taking admission in an undergraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for academic session of 201-22. Also apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Total 300 grants are available for students to make their dream become true. These scholarships will cover all the expense to pursue an undergraduate degree from US university or college.
Gates Scholars are provided with a Full Financial scholarship to attend any U.S College or University with leadership development opportunities. The Scholarship was started in 1991. There exist a total of 20,000 scholars as of the last cohort in the class of 2020. The aim of the Bill gates scholarship is to open Educational opportunities for everyone. It is Dreamed to everyone to Study in the United States. Must check KMU University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
The Gates International Scholarships Program 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Bill Gates
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 15 Sept 2021.
The Gates International Scholarships Program 2022 in United States selected candidates will get Full cost for complete degree. It is Full Free scholarship that will provide all necessary expenses for the duration of 4 years degree program. Detail is given below
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given
- Other Fees
- Books allowance
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Students have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship.
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
The last date to apply for Undergraduate Scholarship in United States 2022 for international students by Bill Gates is 15th September 2021.
How to Apply for The Gates International Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the The Gates International Scholarships Program 2022 in United States. Click on “Apply Now” link and register yourself on the portal and start your application immidiately. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: