Scholarships in Ireland Without IELTS for the academic year 2021-2022. The Irish Government and Irish Universities offers Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Scholarships to International Students to Study in Irish Public Universities. Ireland is a European Country and You can Study in Europe Without IELTS. Ireland has a global reputation for its high-quality education. The Scholarships in Ireland will cover the Expenses for the Full duration of the Program.
There are many Universities in Ireland without IELTS. No application fee is charged by the Irish government and Irish Universities. All students from any country are eligible to apply. Universities in Ireland offer courses in Medicine, Engineering, Science and Technology, Business and related, Arts and Humanities.
Plenty of students move to this country for higher studies. Do you want to be the one as well? But are you worried about clearing the toughest IELTS exam? You need not worry anymore as it is possible for you to study in Ireland without IELTS. We will tell you in this post that How to study in Ireland? List of universities in Ireland without IELTS & Scholarships in Ireland. The Full details are available below.
Scholarships in Ireland Without IELTS 2021
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, Doctorate
List of Ireland Universities Without IELTS
Below is the List of Ireland Universities without IELTS Requirements. This includes Some Ranked Universities in Ireland.
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University of Limerick
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Nui Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
List of Scholarships in Ireland
1# Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022
Ireland Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students and European Students to Study Full-time Masters, and PhD Degree Programs in Irish Universities. 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland.
- Deadline: 21st October 2021
2# Trinity College Dublin Irish Government Scholarship
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Masters and PhD Programs at Trinity College Dublin. The Scholarship is Funded by the Irish Research Council from the Ireland Government.
3# Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships
Under the initiative, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year of study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
Other Scholarships in Ireland
Many Irish Higher education institutions, as well as the Government, offer several scholarships for international students to study in Ireland. Here are a few scholarships you can apply to study in Ireland:
- The Walsh Fellowships
- Irish Research Council Scholarships
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Programme
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
How to Study in Ireland Without IELTS?
- First, You need to Search universities in Ireland and the courses in Ireland you are interested in.
- You can check the Ranking of Ireland University by writing the Name of the University on Google.
- You need to apply online for the colleges in Ireland without IELTS you have selected
- There is No Language Proficiency like TOEFL, IELTS is required if the Previous Degree of Education has been taught in English Medium University/College.
- Those Students who have completed their Previous Education from an English Language Educational Institution can Fulfil the Requirements of Studying without IELTS.
- The Students Need to provide an official Declaration or Certificate Printed on Headed and Stamped Paper as Evidence that the Previous Education was in English Medium.
How To Apply For Ireland Visa
Now the question arises: Is the IELTS required for Student Visa? If you have the acceptance letter of the university in Ireland which doesn’t require IELTS then you can apply for a Student visa in Ireland. You will require the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from a recognized institution of Ireland.
- Evidence of funds to support your expenses for the duration of your course in Ireland.
- Medical insurance details.
- Proof of no criminal record.
- You may also be asked to take your biometric information.
- Academic Transcripts.
- A commitment statement that you will leave Ireland on the expiry of your visa.