Applications are invited for the Scholarships at Aston University by Ferguson 2023. The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, which is committed to enhancing educational possibilities for students who may not otherwise be able to complete their studies in the UK, is the sponsor of these scholarships.
We are happy to inform that for the academic year 2023–2024, seven £10,500 scholarships will only be open to the students from Africa and India.
Table of contents
Scholarships at Aston University by Ferguson 2023
Funding agency: Ferguson
Institute: Aston University
Nationality: India and Africa
Benefits of the Scholarships at Aston University by Ferguson 2023
- Selected candidates will be awarded with £10,500.
- It will cover the tuition fee.
- For one of the following courses, applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Applicants should be a citizen of either India or Africa
- Candidates should possess a 2:1 degree or its equivalent in a topic that is relevant to the programme for which you are applying.
- Applicants should be an independent learner
- When submitting your course application, candidates should provide a personal statement.
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should submit an application for selected course.
- Applicants should apply online through university website.
- After that register yourself by filling the online application form given below at university website.
- Please be aware that we do not accept applications for this award through agents.
- Applicants should apply before the last date.
- The announcement of the awards will be on 30 June 2023 via email.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2023.
Frequently Asked Question
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
To apply at Aston university by Ferguson check the link above.