Applications are invited to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands. Last Date of Radboud University Scholarships 2023 is 28th February 2023. This is the biggest Chance to study in Netherland. All International Students outside the European Union to are eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship 2023-2024 in Netherlands. All-Academic fields are taught in English. All Study Fields are available for the Master Degree Program in the fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc.
Detail About Radboud University:
Radboud University was established in 1923 is a public university located in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in top 150 world’s best universities. More than 23,000 national and international students are enrolled in the institution. Radboud University wants to contribute to a free and healthy world with equal opportunities for all and to make a significant impact on a regional and an international level.
Details of Radboud University Scholarships:
Radboud University Scholarships, Academic achievement is one requirement for the Scholarship, but there are other accomplishments that must be considered.
Host Institution(s): Radboud University
Fully Funded Scholarship: Yes
Level/Field(s) of study: Master’s
Eligible nationality: International
The award is worth €16,000 and is available to Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee
The award is Worth €2,168 And is Available to Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees.
List of Available Study Fields:
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Eligibility for Radboud University Scholarships 2023:
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
Applicants have to submit following documents while applying online for Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
You can apply for awards as soon as you apply for admission. The application deadline for Radboud University International Awards 2023 in Netherland is 28th February 2023.
It is important to visit the official website & Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement is also given below.