Established in memory of AEMO CEO and Monash alumnus, Matt Zema, the prestigious PhD scholarship opportunity will empower you to build on your passion, gain exposure, and contribute to the energy community. You will work with supervisors from the engineering, information technology, and business & economics faculties to explore and solve pressing energy problems. And you will work collaboratively with the energy sector, enabling you to establish an industry presence and develop leadership networks.
We offer PhD positions in Business and Economics, Engineering and Information Technology. If you are interested in doctoral-level research on issues relating to resource constraints, energy reforms, decentralisation and new digital capitals, this scholarship might be for you.
For more details about how to apply, potential research areas and supervisors, please visit www.monash.edu/energy-institute/students/scholarships.
As a successful candidate you will;
• Have an excellent academic track record in one of the areas listed above. An Honors degree with HD/H1 or equivalent is essential;
• A strong interest in the topic of the research program demonstrated through either work experience or prior academic achievements;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Be able to work independently as well as in a team;
• Be able to plan, organise and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
• Candidates will be required to meet Monash entry requirements which include English-language skills. Prospective applicants must check that they meet PhD admissions criteria via the link www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply.
• Scholarship holders must be enrolled full-time and on-campus. Scholarship Policy and Procedures apply to these scholarships.
• Prospective candidates must meet H1 or equivalent and enrolment criteria listed via www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/eligibility2/equivalence.
Job No.: 623851
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 3.5-year fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: Scholarships are available for Australian citizens and permanent residents. This generous scholarship will provide a $35,000 per annum stipend and will support the successful applicant for the approved duration of their PhD candidature (to a maximum of 3.5 years)
For general enquiries, please contact Monash Energy Institute at email@example.com
Sunday 31 October 2021, 11:55pm AEDT