Applications are invites to apply for the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 in Russia. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Russian Government International Scholarship 2022. All talented students with any nationality are encouraged to apply and undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Russian best Universities. The Russian Government funding is available for the academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Multiple academic fields and majors are available under this scholarship to pursue Postgraduate degree from Russian leading universities. This is a most famous scholarship program which will provide 100% discount on tuition fees.
This scholarship is offered by Ministry of Education and Science of Russia which was established in 2018. Students will gain advance academic knowledge and skills by joining this study program. You may also be interested in International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Provided by: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Degree level: Master, PhD
- Total No. of Awards: 300+
- Scholarship coverage : 100% Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Russia
- Last Date: 10 December 2021.
Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 in Russia for International Students will give a grant of 100% tuition fee discount to selected candidates to pursue masters or doctoral degree from top universities of Russia.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can apply for any study area given below to study postgraduate degree:
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Computer & Data Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Engineering & Technology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Economics & Econometrics
- Earth Sciences
List of Participating Universities:
These are universities that are participating in Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships Program. Students can apply in any university given below:
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- Tomsk state university
- ITMO University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Novosibirsk State University
- National Research Nuclear University
- National University of Science and Technology MISIS
- Ural Federal University
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
- University of Tyumen
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kazan University
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN)
- Samara National Research University
- Siberian Federal University
- South Ural State University
To be eligible to apply for Russian Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must have a Bachelors Degree from recognized university or institution.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, candidate must hold a Masters Degree from recognized university.
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Proficiency or Russian Language Proficiency.
The last date to apply for Russian Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students is 10th December 2021.
How to Apply for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 in Russia. Candidates have to Register on Open Doors website and apply for the award. The link to Application Form and Official Advertisement link is given below: