Applications are invited for the Micklin Law Group Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in USA. For Fully Paid Scholarships to pursue an Undergraduate Degree Program, students from across the USA may apply. There will be no application fee for students. The Micklin Law Firm award for college students gives undergraduates the chance to showcase their writing and analytical skills in addition to receiving financial aid.
The legal staff at Micklin Law Group is committed to helping clients find legal solutions to their problems. The company has years of experience in family law, divorce law, and other areas of practice and is dedicated to providing its clients with top-notch legal services. Micklin Law Company helps students who are eager about pursuing higher education in addition to offering legal services.
Description of Micklin Law Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Host Institute: The Micklin Law Group, LLC
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? USA Students
- Deadline Date: 31st July 2023
The grant of $1,000 will be given by The Micklin Law Company, LLC. The competition is awarded two times a year.
The grant is awarded twice a year and is dependent on criteria. To be qualified, all the following/given conditions must be fulfilled by the applicants in order to be successful for the Micklin Law Group Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- In the United States, they must be admitted to an accredited institution.
- A previous year’s degree from a recognized college must be received.
- For Undergraduate 12 Years educational Certificates.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose required.
- Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Micklin Law Group Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students 2023-24 is 31st July 2023.
To register, kindly finish the online application. All required materials for the Micklin Law Group Undergraduate Scholarship must be submitted by the dates in order to be considered. Prizes will be announced by July 31st, 2023.