Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2023
Miami University Presidential Fellowship for International Students
Applications are invited to apply for Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2023 in USA Last Date of Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2023 is 1st Dec 2022. This is the biggest Chance to study in USA. States provides overseas students with a multitude of options unavailable anywhere else in the world due to the country’s world-class academic programs, world-class institutions, and incomparable diversity. Over a million students from other countries have decided to study in the United States in order to broaden their horizons and have access to better educational possibilities.
Also Check: Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherland
More About Miami University:
As one of the eight original Public Ivies, Miami University is well admired for its dedication to undergraduate education and for the rich, engaging, and life-altering educational opportunities it provides to its students. Miami University has a long history of academic distinction, and the university is proud to continue this heritage by offering the Presidential Fellows Program to the most promising students of the twenty-first century.
More Information About Miami University fellowship:
- Benefits: Partial Funding
- Host Place: Miami University
- Subject: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students, Domestic Students
- Host Country: USA
- Deadline: 01,Dec 2022
Eligibility for Miami University Scholarships 2023
- Both the main application and an optional essay will count toward the final grade. All of the finalists will be asked to take part in the Presidential Fellows Showcase, when the winners and beneficiaries of the scholarships will be announced.
- Both American and international students are welcome to apply.
- To be eligible, they must be entering their first year of a four-year college or university.
- The applicant must have an outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Must have leadership potential.
- The honors program requires them to first apply via the Common Application.
- Furthermore, students must fulfil all prerequisites for the chosen course.
- Graduation from an accredited high school with college preparatory coursework completed. The completion of this program must result in a diploma or matriculation certificate, either of which is required for entry to most postsecondary institutions.
In order to apply for this scholarship, what paperwork is needed to do so?
- One letter of academic reference from a teacher or guidance counsellor.
- Documentation of completion of high school requirements.
- A portfolio or outline of an idea.
- Test scores (ACT/SAT) (optional).
- Verification of desire to join the Miami Honors program.
Last Date For Submission Of the Application
- The fellowship application deadline at Miami University is December 1, 2022.