Matlab by MathWorks is the must require complete computer computing software by the academic researchers. It is company’s main program, which is actually its corporate identity, is the MATLAB software (abbreviated as Mat rix Lab oratory, meaning Matrix Laboratory), which is one of the most advanced software, numerical computational software as well as mathematical software. It enables the visualization of functions and data. The MATLAB icon, which is the same as the manufacturer’s logo, is derived from the wave equation, the L-shaped membrane, and special functions. Competitors in MATLAB include Mathematica, Maple, and Mathcad.
Features and Features of MathWorks MATLAB Software :
- Performing all kinds of heavy and complex mathematical calculations
- Development environment for managing code, files, and data
- Discover faster ways to reach a solution
- Types of mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, February analysis, optimization, filtering, numerical integration, and so on.
- Draw graphic functions in two-dimensional and three-dimensional forms to visualize information
- Design and build user interfaces under C ++, C or Java programming languages
- Ability to accurately test and measure functions and diagrams
- Ability to process communication, image and video signals
- Existence of different toolboxes from engineering companies for specific applications such as telecommunications, control, fuzzy, estimation, statistics, data collection, system simulation, neural network, probabilities, etc.
- Computational biology capability
- Windows 7 or newer,
- Windows Server 2012 (R2) or 2016
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, 16.04 LTS, and 17.10,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7,
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 or Server 12
Size: 26.1 Gb