Masters Scholarship University Of Birmingham UK 2020-2021
Fully Funded International Masters Scholarship University Of Birmingham UK 2020-2021 for International Students Living in Developing Countries to Study Abroad.
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Masters Scholarship University Of Birmingham UK 2020-2021 to study abroad for International Students living in developing countries. Applications should be filled before 23:59 BST on 31 July 2020.
Here is a great opportunity for all graduates who are planning for Masters abroad. University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2020-21 in the UK is welcoming great minds to push forward the tradition of innovating research and build cross-cultural understanding.
Getting a Master’s degree scholarship in the UK will provide a competitive environment for the students that will increase their potential for the global job market. More than 200 candidates are awarded each year with the University of Birmingham awards 2021 for postgraduate programs.
Postgraduate students at the University of Birmingham will work on their thesis with the International mentors and supervisors and would turn their thesis into practice through experiments. Learning and performing in an International Lab enables a candidate to work on.
- Research Masters
- Full-time students (1 year to 2 years)
- Part-time students (2 years to 4 years)
AREAS OF STUDY:
- MA (Taught)
- MSc (Pre-reg)
- MSc (Taught)
NO OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- 200 scholarships
BENEFITS OF BIRMINGHAM UK SCHOLARSHIP:
- Will get the opportunity to work in International Labs
- Candidates will be supervised by international mentors
- The scholar will get the award of £2,000
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM SCHOLARSHIP 2020-21?
Birmingham Master Scholarships can be avail by the following criteria;
- Students holding the domicile of the UK or Europe are eligible to apply.
- Students for tuition fees and living expenses will apply for postgraduate government loans to become a self-funded student.
- A student must not be an enrolled postgraduate student at any university, not even registered in any postgraduate degree.
- A candidate can apply for the subjects mentioned above.
- Previous Academic achievements
- Qualifications and achievements
- Personal statement
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UK?
- Candidates are directed to apply through the official website.
- Via course finder, a student can find a relevant field of study.
- Documents that are needed to be attached are;
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- English Proficiency certificates (if required)
- Applications should be filled before 23:59 BST on 31 July 2020.