Applications are invited for Partially Funded Masters Scholarship in Europe for 2019-2020 at a European university or graduate school.
Details of Masters Scholarship Europe
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
Our Ideal Applicant for Masters Scholarship Europe
Are you the next globally-minded leader?
If you’re planning to take the leap and study abroad for grad school, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. What else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Eligibility for Masters Scholarship Europe
To be eligible for Scholarships, applicants must:
- Have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- Have applied (or will apply) for a masters-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- Meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying)
Application for Masters Scholarship Europe 2019-2020
To apply for Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship, applicants are required to submit:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport