Applications are invited for the Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023–24 are a fantastic chance for International Students who want to continue their master’s Degrees in Europe. The Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships draws passionate and highly motivated students to a setting where they can share ideas and grow together. By integrating into a broad community of thinkers and masterminds, students who get this master’s scholarship in Belgium can gain real-world experience. Additionally, the scholarship for masters without IELTS program has made a name for itself as one of the top initiatives in Europe that enable visitors to experience the nation from a range of angles, including cultural, academic, and practical.
About Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium
The scholarship in Belgium universities seeks to highlight Brussels and Flanders as premier study locations. Outstanding students from all over the world can apply for scholarships from the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training to study for master’s degrees in Flanders and Brussels. The Flemish Ministry of Education offers fully funded scholarships to international students in recognition of the significance of fostering cultural variety, education, and the growth of knowledge. The Master Mind Scholarship comes with an award of €8400 and a year’s worth of tuition fees.
Description of Master Mind Scholarships:
Scholarship Country Belgium
Host University Multiple Institutions in Belgium
Course Level Master’s Degree Programs
Financial Coverage Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date Varies for each Institution.
Master Mind Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarships program for international students for the year 2023-24. The detail of the covered expenses is as below:
- The successful students will be provided with a grant of € 8200.
- A tuition fee waiver for every academic year of 60 ECTS will also be provided.
- Accommodation Costs.
- Health Insurance.
- Living Expenses.
Participating Institutions in Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium:
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- Karel de Grote University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
- University of Antwerp
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Also Check latest scholarships:
Eligibility Requirements for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium:
The eligibility requirements for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24 for international students are as follows:
- The students have to apply first for a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- the eligible students must have a high standard of academic records i.e GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The students must have the ability to write and speak the English language.
- The student must have an acceptance letter from the Host institution considering the scholarship.
The following documents are required to apply for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24:
- Online Application Form
- Reference Click Here
- Resume/C. V Learn, How to Write an Attractive CV
- Research Proposal
- Acceptance letter
- Personal Statement of the students Click Here to Learn
Application Timeline for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium:
The deadline date for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24 varies for each university/institution.
. Application Process:
Eligible students can apply online for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24. The following steps must be followed:
- Only eligible students can apply for Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24.
- Select the Flemish institution as a Master Mind Scholarship participant.
- Submit the completed applications to the host institution.
- The host institution will create an application file through the Mobility-Online application tool during the application process.
- You will receive an email from the Mobility-Online tool indicating that you have been selected for the Master Mind Scholarship program.
Frequently asked questions:
A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €8 400 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Master Mind Scholarship holders only pay an administrative enrolment fee.
What are the scholarships in Belgium 2023?
The Scholarships in Belgium 2023 application will be available soon. The great minds grow in Belgium. Universities and the Belgian Government offer fully funded scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree Programs.