Application are invited for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24.The KAU Scholarship 2023-24 is a Prestigious Fully Funded Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz University has 70 diploma courses, 2,000 bachelors, 160 Master, and 90 Ph.D. Courses. All the applicants who are studying at King Abdulaziz University are very happy there. The University will cover all the expenses including Flight Tickets for the full duration of the Degree Program. You can apply without an Application Fee. Submit online applications.
The Application Portal is Now Open and accepting applications. The KAU Scholarship is open to Both Male and Female Students. The University has versatile academic fields including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields For bachelor’s, Master’s Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships.
Table of contents
- Details about King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24
- Short Info About King Abdulaziz University
- Study Fields & Programs for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24
- Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate
- Eligibility Criteria for Masters, and PhD
- Required Documents
- How to Apply (Application Process)
Details about King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdulaziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: It is Open All Year
Short Info About King Abdulaziz University
King Abdulaziz was the Founder of Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz is a Public University Funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia. One of the Top Ranked universities with a Global Rank of 134.
- A Monthly Stipend
- A Preparation Allowance on Arrival
- Health and Medical Support.
- Accommodation Available.
- Allowance for thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Study Fields & Programs for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate
- Must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters, and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for a Master, and 35 Years for a PhD
- English Language Test Certificate.
- Provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. Make sure to upload all the documents with the online application form.
- Visit the Scholarship website by Clicking Apply Now
- Select the Program like Undergraduate, or Graduate here
- Complete Process and Apply