KAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023-24
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students.
Applications are invited to apply for KAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023-24. Eastern European Scholarships in Germany are open to all international students from around the world. KAAD Eastern Europe is a fully funded scholarship available to students from Germany who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
Young scholars from underdeveloped nations have a special chance to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany through the KAAD scholarship programme. The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is offering the scholarship with the goal of assisting gifted people who are dedicated to having a good effect in their home countries. The KAAD scholarship offers a comprehensive package that includes tuition costs, living expenses, language classes, and other support services, with a focus on academic success and personal growth.
KAAD Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
University: German Universities
Degree level: Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Developing Countries
Award country: Germany
Last Date: 30 June 2023
Germany’s KAAD Scholarship 2023–24 is a fully funded scholarship for students pursuing postgraduate degree programmes there.
- provides full tuition coverage for the entire postgraduate programme.
- offers a monthly stipend that is depending on the cost of living.
- includes a travel reimbursement for getting to and from Germany.
- before the programme begins, offers a German language course.
- offers health insurance protection.
- provides chances to take part in academic and cultural events.
KAAD offers three types of scholarships to International Students. Check given below eligibility criteria for details:
Scholarship Programme 1:
- Be a citizen of a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America, and currently reside there.
- Have a university degree and professional experience in their home country.
- Plan to pursue a Master’s degree, PhD, or other postgraduate studies, or planning a post-doc or a research stay (2-6 months for academics) at a German university.
- Be of Catholic denomination or generally belong to a Christian denomination, particularly if they are from the Near and Middle East.
- Have proficiency in the German language prior to entry. KAAD may provide a German language course of up to six months in Germany for eligible candidates.
Scholarship Programme 2:
- Must come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America.
- Must be currently studying in Germany and have at least 10 months of study remaining.
- Must plan to pursue a Master’s degree (application possible in the final semesters of the Bachelor’s degree), a Diplom or Magister degree (application at the earliest after the intermediate examination or Vordiplom) or a PhD at a German higher education institution.
- Must be of Catholic denomination or belong to a Christian denomination, particularly if they are from the Near and Middle East.
- Must have knowledge of the German language at least at a communication level.
Eastern Europe Programme:
- Applicants from Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus are eligible.
- Applicants must be of Catholic denomination (in exceptional cases, applicants of another Christian denomination may be considered if they are proposed by Catholic partners).
- The applicant’s home country is not a deciding factor for eligibility, as long as they meet the other criteria.
These are the documents required while applying online for KAAD Scholarship in Germany:
- A valid passport copy.
- Complete academic transcripts.
- Complete degree certificates.
- A motivation letter.
- A letter of intent.
- A resume/CV specifically for scholarship application.
- A plan of study.
- A cover letter.
- Recommendation letters.
- A statement of purpose (Sop).
The last date to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany for International Students is 30th June 2023.
How to apply for KAAD Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany. Follow the given below steps to apply. Also the Official Advertisement link is given below for more details:
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Choose a program of study in Germany that you wish to pursue.
- Submit an online application on the KAAD website.
- Upload all the required application documents listed above.
- If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
- If selected, you will receive a scholarship offer and further instructions on how to proceed with the visa application process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
KAAD scholarship is a scholarship program that provides financial assistance to students from developing and emerging countries to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany.
You can apply for KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships by submitting an online application on the KAAD website. You will need to upload all the required application documents, including academic transcripts, degree certificates, a plan of study, recommendation letters, a motivation letter, a statement of purpose, and a resume/CV.