Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarships 2023
Fully Funded Scholarship for International Student to work and study in China.
Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarships 2023 in China is Open to all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. This Fully Paid Scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world who wish to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. There are all major courses and specializations available, including management and development as well as the social sciences, the arts, engineering, business, and Islamic education.
One of the first Chinese institutions of higher learning, Jiangsu University was established as Zhanjiang Normal College in 1902 and has a reputation for excellence in research and instruction around the world. Jiangsu University is ranked number 70 overall among all Chinese universities. JSU placed 43rd out of all Chinese Mainland universities in the World University Ranking 2020. JSU placed 51st out of all Chinese Mainland universities in the QS Asian University Ranking 2020.
Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship Details:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Jiangsu University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: 31 July 2023
(The Chinese government provided selected Students with all of their study-related payments. Those who study abroad gain the following advantages.
- Tuition, registration, lab fees, internships, and required textbooks are all waived.
- The student is responsible for paying the cost of the experience or internship outside of the classroom.
- In addition to textbooks, the student must pay for any other publications or educational materials.
- Accommodations at private schools are either complimentary or cost 10,000 CNY annually.
- a monthly living allowance of 1500 CNY
- The full housing allowance for that month will be paid to scholarship recipients (including 15 persons) who register before the registration month.
- Only half of the lodging is provided to those who enroll after the 15th of the registration month.
All of the rules and conditions listed below have been met for the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s transcript required for master’s degrees.
- A master’s degree transcript is necessary for the Ph.D.
- International student passport.
- brief CV or resume.
- The statement of purpose or motivating letter.
- Only Master’s and PhD programs are eligible to submit a research proposal.
- Letters of recommendation.
- From the previous institute, a certificate of English proficiency.
- If your previous degree wasn’t in English, take the ILETS.
Details are in below lines:
- A valid copy of my passport.
- (Notarized English translation if applicable) Degree Transcript.
- (Notarized English translation if applicable)Degree Certificate.
- non-English speaking countries)English language proficiency certificate.
- (for Chinese-Medium programs)HSK-4 certificate.
- Family financial statement.
- Research proposal (Master’s and Ph.D. only).
- (Master and Ph.D. only)Two Letters of Recommendation.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Jiangsu University Scholarship 2021 is 31 July 2023.
How to Apply Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarships:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by reading all the above instructions and ready documents required to upload during application. Students can apply before the closing date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship is a scholarship program for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate, master’s or doctoral programs at Jiangsu University. The scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding academic and personal achievements.
International students who are applying for undergraduate, master’s or doctoral programs at Jiangsu University are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applicants must have excellent academic records and meet the English language requirements for their chosen program.