The Applications are invited to apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. Ehsaas Scholarship is launched by the Government of Pakistan for Pakistani students from low-income families. This is the most prestigious scholarship for students those who want to study in Bachelors Degree. All Pakistani students enrolled in 1st or 2nd semester of an Undergraduate Degree program are eligible to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for academic year of 2021-22. Also apply forlST-postdoctoral-fellowship-program-2022-in-austria-fully-funded/
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Ehsaas Scholarship Program and approved by HEC. Students enrolled in any of the 126 universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will cover 100% Tuition Fee and Annual Stipend will be used as a living expenses.
It is the largest ever scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Over 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based undergraduate scholarships program in four years. More than 50,000 scholarships will be give to selected students. Females are most likely encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Must check UNICEF Internship Program 2022 (Paid).
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Pakistan
- Degree level: Bachelor’s
- No. of Scholarship: 50,000
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee + Monthly stipend
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Start Date: 30 September 2021.
- Last Date: 24 December 2021.
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University of Arts , Science and Technology
- Islamic International University (IIUI)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
- NUST, Islamabad
- Quaid-E-Azam University, Islamabad
- SZAB Medical University , Islamabad
- FATA University, Kohat
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Women University Mardan
- UET Mardan
- Women University Swabi
- University of Swabi
- IMS Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
- UoT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat
- University of Buner
- AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Swat
- University of Malakand
- University of Lakki Marwat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- University of Peshawar
- University of Chitral
- University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan University
- UET Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agroculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
- University of Turbat
- University of Loralai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management
- Sciences(BUITEMS), Quetta
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- Karakorum Internatinal University, Giglit
- University of Baltistan
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK
- AJKU, Muzaffarabad
- Women University, Bagh, AJK
- University of Poonch, Rawlakot
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B.Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If father is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/–
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
- Newly admitted students
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution’s regulations, i.e., the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures.
How to Apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship?
- Visit the “Apply Now” link and make your account if its not created already.
- Then fill the form completely and upload all the documents listed above.
- After completing Online Application Form submit the application.
- When form submitted successfully download the form and Print it. Printed Form and all listed above documents must submit to Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.