International Students are advised to apply for Griffith University Scholarships in Australia for the 2023-2024 sessions. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Griffith University Scholarships for master’s and Doctoral Studies. For overseas students, receiving a scholarship to study in Australia is a fantastic opportunity.
Additionally, the Griffith international scholarship includes Overseas Student Health Insurance for the grant winner and their dependents for the duration of the award (OSHC). Don’t pass up the chance to receive a complete scholarship for your studies. All information on how to obtain an Australian scholarship is provided in this page.
Griffith University, on the east coast of Australia, is a public academic university in Southeast Queensland. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, offering Australia’s first degrees.
Griffith University Scholarship Description:
Scholarship Country: Australia
Host Institute: Griffith University
Course Level: master’s and PhD Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 9th October 2023
- The GUIPRS expense offset excludes the awardee’s obligation to pay tuition costs over the tenure of the award for the program.
Overseas Student Health Cover
- The grant requires the expense of a compulsory scheme for Overseas Student Health Cover that protects up to 42 months for the applicant and dependents (if any).
In order to apply for a Griffith University Scholarship in Australia, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Not a national student, as specified as an Australian national student; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or a citizen of New Zealand; and
- Starting or enrolling in an HDR program at Griffith University (for which GUIPRS funding is available).
- For Master Programs Transcript of Undergraduate.
- Passport for International Students of One Year validity.
- Detailed Resume/CV.
- Medical Certificate.
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
Griffith University Scholarship Application Deadline:
There are four intakes every year for Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 for International Students.
- Intake 1: 27 February 2023
- Intake 2: 17 April 2023
- Intake 3: 10 July 2023
- Intake 4: 9 October 2023
How To Apply for Griffith University Scholarship:
The procedure for completing an online application for a higher degree must be pursued by potential candidates in a research program, which also contains a section for submissions for a scholarship. In the scholarship ranking and selection process, applicants can apply for consideration only a maximum of two times in a five-year period.
Frequently Asked Question:
Applications are encouraged from school and non-school leaver candidates who have achieved an Overall Position (OP) above 8 or Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) above 84 or equivalent. Support for students commencing an undergraduate degree or double degree hosted by Griffith Business School.
A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5.0/7 or equivalent is required to get a 15% scholarship. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.0/7 or equivalent is required to get a 30% scholarship.