Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Belgium is an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their academic careers abroad. It encourages people from developing nations to succeed in their professions in research-related fields. The Ghent University scholarship attracts brilliant brains from all around the world. It provides an opportunity to gain practical experience by allowing them to become a critical member of a diverse community of researchers.
It also helps applicants broaden their knowledge by allowing them to participate in various research activities while being guided by top experts. Furthermore, this fully funded doctoral scholarship program allows students to research in the North for the first 24 months, after which they must research in the South for the remaining 24 months. The international Ph.D. scholarships in Europe help students with big dreams start a career and make a big difference in the world. Various global difficulties, such as health, water and food, climate change, and other environmental-related issues, are wreaking havoc worldwide.
Table of contents
- Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
- Benefits of the Ghent University Scholarships 2023:
- Eligibility Criteria of the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship 2023:
- How to Apply for the Ghent University Scholarship in Belgium?
- Documents Required of Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
- Application Deadline:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Also Check
Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
- Ghent University
- Doctoral Degree Program
Ghent University Scholarship Duration:
- 24 months
Benefits of the Ghent University Scholarships 2023:
- The scholarship promoter will be given a tuition fee of EURO 310 monthly.
- EURO 8000 will be awarded including operational costs and traveling costs for Ghent university promoter, local promoters, and students.
Eligibility Criteria of the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates must belong to a developing country.
- A joint proposal must be submitted by a candidate, a Ghent university promoter, and a South university promoter.
- Research topics should be development-specific.
- Candidates wishing to pursue a joint PhD degree at Ghent University are encouraged.
- Female students are preferred for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Ghent University Scholarship in Belgium?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Application forms should be sent to BOFapplication@ugent.be. through
Documents Required of Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
- Advice on the candidate, which declares the supervisor’s opinion regarding the candidate’s capability as a future researcher.
- Advice on the ethical and biosafety aspect of the research project that is to be proposed.
- The application deadline for the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship Program in Belgium is February 02, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships, check the link given above.
The Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships is open now and the closing date of this scholarship is February 02, 2023.