Applications are Invited for the ENI Scholarships at Oxford University in the UK. Students from all worlds can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue master’s degree Programs. Academic Fields like Economic & Social History, African Studies, Global Governance and Diplomacy, and Economics for Development are available at ENI scholarship of Oxford University.
About Oxford University:
Oxford University is one of the top best Public universities in Oxford UK. The worldwide ranking of Oxford University is 4th according to the QS World ranking and 5th according to World Report Global Ranking. This University has an outstanding Study Environment and advanced research opportunities for students according to the needs of future challenges.
This Institute was Founded in 1996 and had outstanding departments and labs for all majors. The ENI Scholarship is for talented students from all developing countries that not have enough resources for higher study. Never miss this great and golden chance to study at Oxford University in the UK. Complete details are given in the Below paragraphs:
Short Details of ENI Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University in the UK:
- Host Institute: Oxford University
- Offered Degree Levels: Master
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country: UK
- Application Deadline: 01 March 2023
- 100% of fees coverage
- Annual grant for living expenses
- Stipend for courses with different durations
- At the start and end of their program, one economy returns plane tickets from their home nation to the United Kingdom.
Available Programs at ENI Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University:
For the following qualified Master programs with a one-year duration, interested applicants must submit their applications.
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Economics for Development
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
- The Candidates for these scholarships must be African students from Ghana, Angola, Nigeria, Mozambique, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- Applicants with a first degree from an African university will be given preference.
- The academic merit, potential, and financial need of candidates will all be taken into account when determining who receives the grant.
- Those applicants will be given preference if they have a clear plan for how they will use their education to help their country once they graduate.
- The applicants should confirm that they satisfy the course’s entry requirements, including proficiency in English.
The last date to apply for the ENI Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University is 01 March 2023.
How to Apply for ENI Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University in the UK:
- For one of the aforementioned qualifying courses, you must apply to the University of Oxford. By the beginning of January, you must submit an application to the university for graduate studies (you can read the university’s guidelines on application deadlines for more information).
- By the application deadline (March 1, 2023), candidates must have secured a spot in the program of their choice. You will benefit if you select St. Antony’s College in the application form’s college selection section (though it is not a requirement or compulsory).
- Once the applicants have submitted their university applications, they must then complete the online ENI Scholarship application. The form must be submitted by the first day of March 2023 before (5 p.m. UK time).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are eligible for an Oxford Bursary or Crankstart Scholarship and are starting your course in 2023, you will be notified of your entitlement from mid to late September 2023. You must have your financial assessment completed by May 2024 to be considered.
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for African students. This scholarship is offered for MBA studies at University of Oxford. This scholarship covers full MBA course fees, living expenses stipend and one return air fare.