The DAAD Summer Exchange program in Germany is a fully-funded program, with many additional benefits. Participants live with host families during their stay and come with great opportunities to visit most of the cities in Germany. It provides an opportunity for you to experience German culture up close, learn about general studies at top-quality universities in Germany, practice your German with the locals and students, meet students from around the world during activities that are organized by the DAAD, including sports tournaments.
These DAAD exchange program 2022 scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate-level students across the world. Students can study various subjects such as IT, Engineering, Media and Communications, Natural Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Social Sciences.
Germany is one of the world’s wealthiest countries. It has a well-developed infrastructure for education, technology, and transportation. The country has a high standard of living and excellent quality of life. With a population of around 81 million people, it ranks among the world’s top 20. Germany boasts a top ranking when it comes to social security provisions for students and manages to be a magnet for students from all over the globe. It is a non-EU member state but it is an active participant in numerous EU programs of student exchange.
More Details About DAAD Summer Exchange Program:
- Country Name: Germany
- Host Organization: DAAD program
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Different
- Course Duration: 18 study days
- Deadline: December 1, 2021.
Below is a list of DAAD summer exchange program requirements:
- Applicants from any country are encouraged to apply
- Applicants from all educational backgrounds are eligible
- Scholarships are available to undergraduate students who have completed two years of university.
- To be eligible for the programs, candidates should be 18 or older.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in the German language.
Financial Services/ Benefits:
The grant covers:
- Course fees
- Flight costs
- Personal costs
- Travel time
- Visa costs
The grant will cover flights to and from Germany, accommodation in Germany, insurance, visa costs, and personal costs. The grant does not cover the cost of meals, books, printing, or stationery.