Applications are open to apply for the DAAD 2020 Scholarship for Natural and Environmental Sciences. DAAD scholarships are the Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for all International Students from around the world to Pursue Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
DAAD is offering Scholarships for International Students in Designated Universities with a wide range of Academic Fields & Majors scholarships for international students to study a Masters’s Degree or a Ph.D. The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and International students.
For the Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship for International Students 2020 to 2021 the Duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months for (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph.D.
DAAD Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
List of Universities & Courses:
Following Courses and Universities are available under Fully Funded DAAD 2020 Scholarship for Natural and Environmental Sciences. The details of Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students are as follows:
Major: Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Course: M.Sc. Marine Biology – International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology (ISATEC)
University: Universität Bremen
- Course: Environmental Governance – MEG
University: Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Course: Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation – LENC
University: Universität Greifswald
- Course: Natural Resources Management and Development (NRM)/Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM)/Renewable Energy Management (REM)
University: Technische Hochschule Köln
- University: Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT)
- Course: Integrated Water Resources Management – IWRM MSc Joint Exchange Program with a focus on the Middle East and Northern Africa Region
- University: Technische Hochschule Köln, Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) and German Jordanian University (GJU), Jordan
- Course: Environment and Resources Management (ENREM) – Focus Latin America
University: Technische Hochschule Köln, Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) and Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi (UASLP), Mexico
DAAD 2020 Scholarship for Natural and Environmental Sciences for Masters and Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Germany. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study program; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study program (CLICK HERE FOR BROUCHER)
List of Required Documents:
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible; a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Certified copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary) (certified) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please Check Complete List and Requirements by CLICKING HERE.
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany varies from University to University and Course to Course. Each University has a different Deadline.
You can Check “List of all Postgraduate courses with Application Deadlines“