Applications are invited for the Bond university Ph.D. Scholarships opportunities Available to both Domestic and International Students to Study for Doctorate Programs. However, there are two rounds for HDR Scholarships a Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2023-2023 Fully Funded.
It is Important to see some of the Criteria or Assessment about Bond University Scholarship so it will guide you on how to apply for the Doctoral Program available Under this Scholarship opportunity. This scholarship is mainly for Candidates who possess excellent academic records and research proposal.
The Scholarship Provider can be either Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships or Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarships as both will help in Financing local and International Students Research Doctoral Program for the Entire study period. This Scholarship Covers Full Tuition fee, monthly allowance as it will be awarded based on Merit.
About Bond university
The university offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs either by Coursework or Research and it is currently ranking number on when it comes to student experience. Not a regulars university Curriculum, Bond University runs three semesters per year as compared to two semester by most university not just in Australia but in other parts of the world.
Located in Queensland Australia, the university was established in the year 1989 with an acceptance rate of 30-40% while making plans to balance this to a 50-50 ratio for both domestic and international students so its can accommodate more foreign students.
Host: Australia Government / Bond University
Study Level: PhD
Award taken in: Australia
Type: Fully Funded
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males & Female
Target: Domestic and International Students
Bond university PhD scholarships for international students Duration is a Maximum of 3 years for the entire Study period of any of the higher Degree by research Discipline offer by the University.
Also Check Latest Scholarships:
Eligibility Requirements for Bond University PhD Scholarships
- Country: both Domestic and International students from all parts of the world are eligible to Apply
- Admission: Applicants Must Apply for Admission and also receive unconditional Letter of Admission to study at Bond University for Doctorate Degree programs
- Applicants must be Applying for a Full-time Program
- Only PhD Programs are Eligible for Scholarships, Masters Programs are not Eligible.
- Beneficiaries of Previous Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University both Successful and unsuccessful Applicants are not Eligible after participating in the Scholarship program.
- English language proficiency at the equivalent overall level of IELTS 7.0 with no sub-component less than 6.5.
- A four year (eight semesters) honours degree- First Class or 2A and a research master’s degree
Benefits of Bond university fully funded scholarships | HDR Scholarship 2023
The following are the financial coverage of Bond university scholarships 2022-2023;
- Scholarship covers full Tuition
- Annual Stipends for both Category of Scholarship is $29,863 paid every year.
- Health Coverage
List of Higher Degree by Research Courses Applicable for Bond Scholarship 2023
Business School / Society and Design
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Foundation Programs
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
Health Sciences and Medicine
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Health Professions Education
- Indigenous Health
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Research
- Public Health
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Sports Management
- Stem Cells
- Law (PhD)
- Law (Doctor of Legal Science)
- Research Project Proposal
- Academic Transcripts including the results/grades awarded, information on institution grading systems/scales, and evidence of completion
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Please include any research publications and conference presentations
- Prize and Award Certificates
- Two referee reports
How to Apply
Applicants Interested to Apply for Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024 (Australians Citizens Inclusive) are to complete an expression of interest (EOI) prior to completing an application.
- Applicants are to meet up with the Academic requirements, Satisfy all visa requirements and also ensure they meet with the English language proficiency score.
- Express your Interest for bond University Scholarship Application online HERE
- If Accepted, Bond university will Notify Via Email to Complete your Application.
- Applicants will be required to Submit two referee reports. Please Ensure you contact the referee prior to the submission of the details on the EOI form.
- Once you Receive an Offer for Admission after Completing all Application Procedure by Submitting all Supporting Documents, you will be Eligible for HDR Scholarship at Bond University
Applicants Should refer to Faculty HDR Guidelines for Research Proposals and Budgets HERE
Application Closing Date for bond university fully funded HDR scholarships 2023 for Australians and international student is 31st March 2023
Bond University offers a broad range of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and research) degrees across its Faculties of Law, Business, Humanities & Social Sciences and Health Sciences & Medicine, and Institute of Sustainable Development and Architecture.
The final cut-off will depend on the quality of the applicant pool in the year of your application. As a minimum you will need a GPA of at least six, on a seven-point scale over one-year full time equivalent study in a recognized program to be considered for an interview for the Bachelor of Medical Studies.