Application are accepted for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023. Deadline for ANSO Scholarship is 15th February 2023. Candidates holding Chinese’s citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship. This is a fully funded scholarship that provides a large number of benefits including monthly stipends, Travel allowances, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an air travel ticket also.
Total of 500 Scholarships are available in this program for Masters and doctoral students. The total duration for the Master’s scholarship is 36 months while for the Doctoral scholarship is 48 months.
Also Check: Westlake International School Scholarship Malaysia 2023
Detail about UCAS University:
UCAS University services support young people making post-18 choices, as well as mature learners, by providing information, advice, and guidance to inspire and facilitate educational progression to university, college, or a degree apprenticeship, also provide a wide range of research, consultancy and advisory services to schools, colleges, careers services, professional bodies, and employers, including apprenticeships.
UCAS University support 1.5 million students every year to explore entering higher education, employment and apprenticeships and manage almost three million applications, from around 700,000 people each year.
Brief Details about ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023:
- Location: China
- Universities: UCAS, USTC
- Last date for submission of application: 15Th February 2023
Benefits of ANSO Scholarship:
After selection in this program from China you can avail following benefits:
(1) A full Tuition fee waiver for selected candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly stipend for students enrolled in Master’s Programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly stipend for students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For ANSO Scholarship?
(1) International students can apply while domestic Chinese students are not eligible.
(2) You should have English Or Chinese language skills.
(3) You are not allowed to take up any other assignments during the period scholarship.
(4) If you are planning to apply for a Master’s program your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If you are planning to apply for a Doctoral Program your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the criteria for eligibility for admission as a international applicants of USTC/UCAS.
Keep in Mind:
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student and failed in the final assessments you have to face the following issues :
(1) Termination of his/her scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of his/her master’s study.
(3) Being provided with a certificate of attendance for the period of study undertaken in China but not a formal master’s degree.
Last Date For Filling Online Application?
15Th February 2023 is deadline for the ANSO China scholarship. So, hurry up and start your online application today and grab this big opportunity now.
Want to apply for this scholarship?
You, can apply online for this scholarship by filling the online application from the official website portal. For more details and apply you can visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given below: