Applications are invited for the AIT Scholarships in Thailand for the 2023-2024 sessions. For fully funded AIT Scholarships in Thailand to pursue Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs, students worldwide may apply. Student applicants will not be charged an application fee. There are majors offered in engineering, science, the arts, computer science, and medicine.
International students can apply for more than 15 scholarships from the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. The Asian Institute of Technology Thailand University scholarship is open to international students. Don’t pass up the possibility to receive a full scholarship to study. Full details are provided in the lines that follow:
A worldwide institution of higher learning is the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). It was established in 1959 to assist in addressing the community’s growing demand for specialized learning in design, science, technology, and management, as well as research and capacity building. The Asian Institute of Technology seeks to develop motivated and highly trained workers who will be crucial in ensuring the region’s long-term development and integration into the world economy.
AIT Scholarships in Thailand Description:
Scholarship Country: Thailand
Host Institute: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Course Level: Master and Ph.D. Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 30 June 2023
The following costs will be covered by the AIT Scholarships in Thailand for successful students:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend/Allowances for Housing, Meals on Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
Programs offered by AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
Under-mentioned is the list of available study fields under the AIT Scholarships in Thailand for international students:
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and Bio Resources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- School of Engineering and Technology.
The following requirements should be met by applicants if they wish to be considered for AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
The Master’s Degree Program’s Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must meet the following requirements in order to be admitted to the regular Master’s program.
- maintain a bachelor’s degree (often from a four-year program) or it’s equivalent from a college appropriate for AIT in good standing;
- Entry into the Master’s Program requires a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.75 or higher at the Bachelor’s degree level; having slightly above-average undergraduate degrees;
- English language requirements: IELTS Academic: 6 (writing score of 6), AIT-EET: 6, TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing scores 59–61), TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing scores 25–26), or TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing scores 21–23);
- having a record, being in good health, and being mentally and physically sound
- of good conduct.
- A candidate for the Technical Master’s (PM) degree program must also meet the following additional requirements: Have at least three years of work experience in fields related to the academic program at AIT; serve as an executive in businesses or organizations.
All the Documents listed below will be uploaded during the application for AIT Scholarships in Thailand. Details of documents see below:
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose.
- Short CV or Resume.
- Passport for International.
- For Master Programs BS Transcript.
- For Doctoral Programs Master Degree Transcript.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in the English language.
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last University.
- Research paper if any.
- Medical Certificate.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last attending University. IELTS or Other test scores if the mother language is not English
The Closing date of the AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 in Thailand for international students is 30 June 2023.
How To Apply For AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
The whole application process is online. Students can apply online after reviewing any of the above directions and records that need to be submitted during the application process for AIT Scholarships in Thailand. Students can apply until the closing date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To apply for AIT scholarships, you will need to submit a scholarship application along with your application for admission to AIT. The deadlines for scholarship applications may vary, so it is important to check the AIT website for specific deadlines and application procedures.
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship. Generally, applicants must have excellent academic records, meet language proficiency requirements, and demonstrate financial need.