Aalto University Scholarships 2023
Aalto University offers a variety of scholarships to support both domestic and international students pursuing their studies in fields ranging from business and science to arts, design, and architecture.
Applications are invited for the Aalto University Scholarships 2023. Aalto University offers scholarships in various topic areas, and both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply. Only a select few recipients are selected each year for these merit-based, highly competitive awards. The institution is interested in academic excellence, noteworthy achievements, and future success potential.
Table of contents
About Aalto University
The public research institution Aalto Institution is located in Espoo, Finland. It was established in 2010 due to the merger of three critical Finnish institutions: the Helsinki University of Technology, the Helsinki School of Economics, and the University of Art and Design Helsinki. Strong collaboration between the scientific, business, and creative communities aims to foster interdisciplinary study and instruction.
About Aalto University Scholarships
- Undergraduate, MS, and PhD degrees are available.
- Award of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- International Scholarships at Aalto University
- Finland is the host nation.
- There is no set date for submission of applications.
- For the academic year 2023, students may receive up to 1000 Euros in the first year of the scholarship.
- Each year, the student who accepts a post can receive a scholarship of 2000 euros.
- International students with employment in their areas receive scholarships every year.
- The best applicants have submitted scholarships that are eligible for the award and meet its standards.
- Expression via audiovisual
- Society and Digital Humanities
- Content Analysis
- Communication Across Cultures
- Women, Culture, and Development Master of Arts
- Women, Social Systems, and Progress Bachelor of Arts
- Engineering and data technology for cyber security.
- Planning for the manufacturing and business processes.
- substitute Energy
- Environment that is sustainable
- Applied Computer Science
- Health Management Using Data Analytics
- Worldwide students
- Outcomes of the SAT.
- The matriculation test in Finland.
- IB diploma.
- EB level.
- Finnish degree in DIA/RP.
- A diploma from abroad that permits you to continue your study.
- Records transcription.
- a copy of your passport or ID.
- (Students on a bilateral exchange program) Study Plan, Learning Agreement
- You should indicate the courses you plan to enroll in at Aalto University during your exchange in this paper. if you reside in a nation that belongs to either the European Economic Area (EEA) or the European Union (EU). You would not be qualified for an Aalto University Scholarship (i.e., a tuition fee waiver) if this were the case.
- If your previous degree was not in English, you must take the IELTS test.
There has yet to be a set deadline for submitting this application. If they want, the students may apply for grants and scholarships anytime.
How to Apply?
Applications can be submitted online. Applicants should submit their applications online after reading the guidelines above and gathering the required reports for the application procedure.
Frequently Asked Question
Aalto University offers a range of scholarships for both domestic and international students. These scholarships are designed to support students financially in their academic pursuits.
The eligibility criteria for these scholarships differ depending on the specific scholarship.
In some cases, receiving multiple scholarships from Aalto University is possible. However, this may depend on the specific scholarships you are applying for and their respective terms and conditions.